I coined the term “e-democracy” in 1994, or using current buzzwords … I work with the use of social media for citizen engagement, public participation, transparency, Government 2.0 and related topics.
Special Update – Big Knight Foundation Grant
- About – My biography, awards, photos, etc.
- Teaching – New course at Humphrey School, Fall 2011
- Articles – Over 40 in-depth articles and presentations
- Speaker – Example speeches, video/audio across 29 countries
- Consultant – Consulting services and work experience
- DoWire – Join my Democracies Online Newswire e-mail list/blog and online communities
- Contact – How and when to reach me
- New – “Clift’s Notes” all across the Internet
- Connect with me on … – Twitter, FriendFeed, Facebook, LinkedIn, Delicious, MySpace, YouTube and more
- The best way to connect on an ongoing basis is to subscribe to my low volume Newswire by entering your e-mail:
Example Keynote Speech
- As you explore my site, why not watch/listen to my keynote address to the 2010 Activate conference hosted by The Guardian newspaper in London:
Welcome to StevenClift.com … incorporating my former Publicus.Net site.