Below are a number of case studies that I edited as part of the global e-democracy case study effort commissioned by the UK Local E-Democracy National Project in 2005.
They reside on the Democracies Online wiki copy at Archive.org. I am not the author of these reports.
See the UK final case studies summary for a short overview with summaries. And links to the case studies.
- Canadian International Policy eDiscussions
- Play video (Quicktime)
- Community Blogging – Northfield, Minnesota
- Community Forums and News in Subang Jaya – Malaysia
- Listening to the City – New York City
- Madrid Participa
- NordPol – Northern Denmark
- Queensland’s E-democracy Leadership
- Seoul’s Online Policy Forum
- Seattle’s Online Civic Engagement Initiative
- See end of article for video information